38101 Český Krumlov
Contact: Církev československá husitská
Location: Český Krumlov
Type: Monasteries, churches, chapels
A one-nave oblong building with a three-sided presbytery and an axial eastern sacristy. Three-axial western facade with rounded corners is topped by a shield gable with volutes and niches cut inside the round corners.
The chapel was built as a wooden cemetery chapel in 1585.
The construction was launched again after 1717.
Accessibility by road:
Town Park in Česky Krumlov