Náměstí Svornosti 2
38101 Český Krumlov
Contact: Infocentrum Český Krumlov
Telephone: +420 380 704 622
Fax: +420 380 704 619
Location: Český Krumlov
Type: Things to do, Weddings
Where you can use this card:
- Castle Museum and Castle Tower
- Český Krumlov Regional Museum
- Museum Fotoatelier Seidel
- Egon Schiele Art Centrum
Want to see the best that Český Krumlov has to offer while taking your time to do it at your own pace? Then the Český Krumlov Card is just for you. You don't have to try to take in all attractions in one day. You have 6 months to get to know the local history and contemporary sights that this Card offers you. And if you don't use the Card for all four attractions, you can pass it on to someone else to use it up. Best of all, the Český Krumlov Card saves you at least 50% off the total price of admissions.
Buy the Český Krumlov Card in cash at any of the attractions or at the Infocentrum on the town square.
Explore the beauties of our town with the Český Krumlov Card. The doors are open – come on in!
CARD PRICE ALREADY INCLUDES ADMISSION TO ALL OF ABOVE MENTIONED OBJECTS.
Valid price list: 01.01.2012 - 31.12.2012
|Appropriation||Unit||Price inc. VAT per unit|
|Family||2 adults + max. 3 children till 15 years||400 CZK|
children under 15, seniors over 65, students under 26 and disabled
Now when you purchase Czech Krumlov Card at Information Centre (Svornosti Square 2), you receive a bonus - IN CARD discount card for free, that allows you to draw discounts in selected restaurants and other buildings.
|Dates||from - to|
|01.01.2013 - 31.03.2013 (Tu-Su)||09:00 - 16:00|
|01.04.2013 - 31.05.2013 (Mo-Su)||09:00 - 17:00|
|01.06.2013 - 31.08.2013 (Mo-Su)||09:00 - 18:00|
|01.09.2013 - 31.10.2013 (Mo-Su)||09:00 - 17:00|
|01.11.2013 - 20.12.2013 (Tu-Su)||09:00 - 16:00|
The Castle Museum is located in the Little Castle or „Hrádek“, which is the oldest part of the castle complex. The castle chambers, normally featured in a castle tour, are presented here in an elegant combination with museum exhibits. The exhibition is topped off with an ascent to the Castle Tower where you can enjoy not only a breathtaking view onto the Old Town, but also a look into the castle moat below where bears have been bred for centuries.
- Thousands of newly exhibited valuables from the castle depositories
- Study and dwelling of the director of the Schwarzenberg dominion
- Small historical cinema with films from the early 20th century
- Shrine of St. Reparat
- Renaissance Tower – the symbol of Český Krumlov over the centuries
|Dates||from - to|
|22.01.2013 - 31.12.2013 (Tu-Su)||09:00 - 12:00|
|22.01.2013 - 31.12.2013 (Tu-Su)||12:30 - 17:00|
A rich array of valuable exhibits on the history of Český Krumlov and its surroundings await you in the Regional Museum, located in the newly-reconstructed Baroque building of the former Jesuit High School. The Museum also features a detailed ceramic model of the Old Town, the largest such model of its kind in the world.
- Historical picture of the Český Krumlov area from prehistoric times up to the late 19th century
- A unique ceramic model of the historical Old Town
- Gallery of fine arts from the Gothic to Baroque
- Original interior of a Baroque Jesuit Pharmacy
- Exhibition “The Story of the Town of Český Krumlov” – 700 years in pictures and documents
|Dates||from - to|
|01.02.2013 - 31.03.2013 (Tu-Su)||09:00 - 17:00|
|01.04.2013 - 30.04.2013 (Mo-Su)||09:00 - 17:00|
|01.05.2013 - 30.09.2013 (Mo-Su)||09:00 - 18:00|
|01.10.2013 - 31.12.2013 (Tu-Su)||09:00 - 17:00|
The unique secessionist building that houses the Seidel Photographic Studio tells the story of the beginnings of professional photography and of the local pioneers of photography. Visitors are shown a glimpse of the life of the town and its inhabitants one hundred years ago through the vast works of two generations of photographers.
- Tour of the museum with a guide *
- Original glass studio from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries
- Fully functional historical technology – cameras, enlargers, and more
- Vast collection of historical photographs
- Photographic chronicle of the Czech/German/Austrian border regions
* Tours begin at the beginning of every hour
|Dates||from - to|
|01.01.2013 - 31.03.2013 (Tu-Su)||09:00 - 17:00|
|01.04.2013 - 31.10.2013 (Mo-Su)||10:00 - 18:00|
|01.11.2013 - 31.12.2013 (Tu-Su)||10:00 - 18:00|
Permanent exhibition about the life and work of Egon Schiele (1890-1918),
whose mother was born in Krumlov. You can see drawings, graphics, the artist’s own furniture, personal letters, business cards, dozens of photographs, Schiele’s family tree, documentation about his stays in Krumlov and the motifs on his works. Parallel to this we have seasonally changing exhibitions of 20th and 21st century art.
- 5000m2 - of which 3000m2 are exhibition space
- 1500m2 studios and apartments for contemporary artists
- 500m2 museum shop and café in the
magnificent complex of buildings of the Renaissance former Municipal Brewery in the centre of Český Krumlov
Český Krumlov Card can be purchased in individual exhibitions and in Infocentrum Český Krumlov
1. Castle Český Krumlov: Castle Museum and Castle Tower
2. Regional Museum
3. Museum Fotoatelier Seidel
4. Egon Schiele Art Centrum
5. Infocentrum Český Krumlov
6. Unios tourist service
7. Information and Service Centre Český Krumlov - Railway Station
When taking more cards (over 20 pieces), please send an email request to email@example.com
- The Český Krumlov Card is valid for 6 months from its first use.
- The card provides a single admission to each attraction and is transferable in the given price category.
- Damaged cards may be exchanged at the Český Krumlov Infocentrum.
- In case of non-availability of one of the services you are entitled to a replacement service provided at the Infocentrum.
- Card must be activated by last day of the year of purchase cards.
- The card may be purchased in cash at authorized locations.
Boat rantal Ingetour