Contact: Obec Malonty
Telephone: +420 380 325 113
Location: Region of Český Krumlov
Type: Monasteries, churches, chapels
Church of St. Bartholemew - originally the gothic chapel of St. Kateřina founded in the early 14th century. In 1400 a presbytary was added, at the end of the 15th century double-bodied, and in 1887 a new sacristy. The bells are marked 1423 and 1507.
Accessibility by road:
Autobus - lines towards : Autobus - lines towards: Kaplice, Malonty, Pohorská Ves