Sightseeing cruises on wooden rafts
Voyages through the historic centre of Český Krumlov offer a unique opportunity to see the town from a new perspective.
What you will see and experience
Enjoy the unique atmosphere of a sightseeing cruise through the centre of Český Krumlov on a model of a historical raft. Rafts on the Vltava River are nothing new - the tradition of rafting has existed here for centuries, with raftsmen transporting wood, building materials, food and other raw materials. Today you can experience the charm of the old town and its panoramas as you have never seen it - from the water - for an approximately one hour-long cruise. During the cruise, you will learn from the raftsmen about the historical and present time rafting, as well as about Český Krumlov.
- regular sightseeing cruises for individuals, departures at fixed times
- group cruises with a tailor-made programme (on request)
- cruises with guides, talks about Krumlov in Czech, German and English
- cruises with refreshments, cruises with dinner
- evening and winter cruises, romantic sunset cruises
See specific offers, dates and prices here:
Sightseeing cruises with Maleček Rafting →
Sightseeing cruises with Voroplavba Radek Šťovíček →
May - September
In other months, cruises are held on special occasions (e.g. Advent, winter cruises).
- suitable for children
- guided tours