Infocenter Český Krumlov
Infocenter serves as a place to give free information to visitors.
Come to ask your question, call, write. The information center is available to you 365 days a year.
The information center can be found right in the historic city center, on Svornosti Square.
Svornosti Square 2
38101 Český Krumlov
phone: +420 380 704 622
Current opening hours
We are OPEN!
Mo - Fr 9:00 - 16:00
Sa - Su 9:00 - 12:00 a 13:00 - 16:00
Standard opening hours
November – March: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat-Sun 9am-12am, 1pm-5pm
April – May: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat-Sun 9am-12am, 1pm-6pm
June – August: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat-Sun 9am-1pm, 2pm-19pm
September – October: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat-Sun 9am-12am, 1pm-6pm
- Český Krumlov Card (one entrance card to 5 museums)
- accommodation service
- entrance card of the following ticket portals: CB System, Ticket Art, Ticketlive, Ticketmaster, Ticketportal, Ticketstream
- tickets for the popular theatre performances on the Revolving Auditorium
- national and international bus tickets of Student Agency, FlixBus and LEO Express
- reservation for the local popular shuttle buses
- luggage and bicycle storage
- city tours for individuals and groups with a certified guide
- recommendation of tourist attractions
- tourist press and publications and original playful souvenirs
- Information materials for download
- exchanges of foreign currency for Czech crowns
- produce the worldwide accepted ISIC (International Student Identity Card)
- fishing permits for both trout and non-trout waters within the South Bohemian Fishing region
- corporate and conference events
- internet points, black and white or coloured printing, photocopy, scan and fax services